View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 04:51 AM   #33
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Different bites for different likes. She has her pluses. I critiqued her. Be glad to critique one that you put up.
It wouldn't be as much fun for you. If my covers use a woman she will be fully clothed and likely middle aged. Most of mine don't use women - clothed or otherwise. I don't write, edit or publish anything of an erotic nature. I reserve that sort of thing for the bedroom - my bedroom.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote