View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 08:54 AM   #40
bartveld
Evangelist
bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bartveld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KA1, Galaxy S8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, ReMarkable
Geez, am I the only one not able to hack my fonts? Can someone please point me in the right direction so I can do what you guys do? I don't expect a tutorial, but if there is some documentation for a person with a PC running Windows 7 on how to access his Touch on some basic "behind the scenes"-level, as you people seem to do, I would very much appreciate it.

Or maybe I should just wait for one of those wonderful bin-files which only require you to press "Update now"...
bartveld is offline   Reply With Quote