View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 02:28 AM   #9
bookmeal
Connoisseur
bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: benQ
I was searching for tons of eReader that can read trad. Chinese. Actually I have spoken to Sony representative online regarding that, and they said their eReader cannot read Chinese.

So far, I know benQ nReader, and iriver can read Chinese, without hacking.

edit: there's also a brand called Greenbook, but I don't suggest, the screen get broken easily, and they don't cover screen on their warrantly. The price of getting fix is almost the same as buying a new one. I used to have one, and then also find several user online with the same frustration.

Last edited by bookmeal; 01-21-2012 at 02:32 AM.
bookmeal is offline   Reply With Quote