View Single Post
Old 11-29-2021, 05:06 PM   #7
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debontehond View Post
I always use my Libra H20 reader locked in landscape mode. For some reason it ALWAYS starts upside down (with buttons on top instead of on bottom). Is there any way to make it boot right side up?
YES! That seems to be the default position. I would like to lock not only the portrait vs. landscape option, but also the orientation relative to the buttons.

I'd also love to see the home screen be able to change to the landscape arrangement.
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote