View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 08:42 AM   #484
Nikoz
Enthusiast
Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nikoz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deobulakenyo View Post
Question: is the audiobook store regionlocked? My kobo store on my libra 2 only has ebook available, unlike this example (attached) where there is an audiobook tab on top.
Yes, it is. In some countries you can't buy audiobooks from the store with your e-reader; you can do it with a desktop computer or phone but even then they won't show up on the e-reader (only on a phone/tablet).
I don't know if it's possible to convert store-bought audiobooks to mp3, but even if it is the embedded player for sideloaded mp3s is not practical at all.
Dumb legislation if you ask me.
Nikoz is offline   Reply With Quote