View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 09:04 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
I got an update on my 2015 Glowlight Plus and Glowlight 3.

The updates only said performance impovements and bug fixes. But I'm seeing some small, but nice changes.

On the Nook, I like stacking by author. Previously, if I did that, authors with a single book would show as King, Stephen. But stacked authors would show as Stephen King. With the latest update, all authors now show first name last name. It looks better. Less broken.

Also, on stacked authors if you've read some but not all of there books, there is a progress bar.

There's likely other changes I haven't noticed. But these little changes are nice.
I got an update on my Glowlight Plus 2019 as well (don't remember if the number was the same). Don't know yet if there are any changes, as I'm rereading my humongous Wheel of Time omnibus on my Oasis at the moment. It can't be searched on any of my other ereaders, so the Kindle it is.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote