Thread: London Wine
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I know!!

I am feeling much better thanks , the yeti is still in the throes of the flu
poor yeti. a friend of mine has flu right now. we were supposed to see each other this weekend. i talked to him on friday, and he told me he was ill, and i said "maybe we should reschedule our plans then" and he said no no, he was fine, just a little under the weather, no need to reschedule. then saturday he called me back and said "well, i've got 39.2 fever. the doctor's just left. maybe we should reschedule." and i said "go back to bed you lunatic, and stay there." i hope yeti is staying in bed, at least, and not insisting he's "fine, just a bit under the weather"... and i hope he feels better soon (i talked to my friend today again and he said he was already feeling much better, hardly ill at all now, and he'd be completely over it by tomorrow, if i wanted to reschedule for then. )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote