Thread: London Wine
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #6
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Old Smokey 1968 has been compared favourably to a Welsh claret...."
That doesn't sound like much of a recommendation to me, alas.

I've tried some wine from Welsh vineyards - these days its mostly white wine - and they are all very disappointing.

It would be so nice to offer a decent local wine to visiting foreign guests. But, because I care about their taste-buds, they usually get some Welsh lanb and a chateauneuf-du-pape.

(Welsh vodka and Welsh whisky are just about ok. They're made mostly for tourists, I think.)
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote