View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 08:26 AM   #11
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
My phone upgraded some Google components today and now (finally) I can reproduce this problem. I have both verified that the problem is caused by a google upgrade and have a fix that works for me.

Problem: the play store now requires me to use "new" android features that break CC, which means I can't release the test version in the normal way. Instead I must provide you with the update by email. If you want it then send me a PM (private message) on MobileRead giving me the email address where I am to send the CC install file. If it fixes the problem for other people then I will put the release somewhere where it can be downloaded.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote