View Single Post
Old 03-09-2018, 12:24 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I don't know of any newer versions of application code that have been released to the public, and I somehow doubt that there is any. The only chance is that something may have been released in the Russian forum. PocketBook has been getting less and less open with their code over time. I suspect that they don't have the resources for it, since cleaning up code and bundling it with working build systems takes a lot of effort and discipline.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote