View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 08:10 AM   #14
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Well, we were all wrong. It was the watch, and updated macbooks and HBO for appleTV and a lot of talking.

With the way our Aussie dollar has taken a dive against the greenback, all things Apple (well, new stuff) is now out of my price range. They even bumped the prices of refurb stuff thats been in the warehouse. REALLY unimpressed.

I was very interested in the rumoured 12" notebook, it looks gorgeous and sexy and all that... but ONE port for everything? and NO SD card reader? and $1500AU and more to have it? No thanks. I wanted a new laptop, and today I pulled the trigger on a 5 year old ex-lease Macbook. It will be fine, the new stuff presented at the event will not.

As for the watch... and this is coming from someone who loves Apple stuff... WTF????.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote