View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 11:34 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I like the idea and that is a very good start. The things I can think of:

- I think I'd like to see the ToC left alone. As this might be where the problem is, regenerating or playing with it might fix the issue. Or maybe not touch it of it is just "Chapter x".

- The fonts are a problem and I haven't a clue on handling them.

- I think it would be safe if the only images are the cover and a publishers logo. Both of these are easily obtainable and "fair use" probably applies. But, a book with a lot of images becomes a problem.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote