View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 10:02 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by phossler View Post
I'm trying to style a <blockquote> in my style sheet, but it looks fine but fails FlightCrew with "no character data allowed by content model". I'd really prefer a "No Errors" check just to avoid missing something important

CSS is basic:

Paul

BTW, I wish the [Increase Indent] would only wrap <blockquote> tags. I have to use a Clip to do that
You must have something left naked inside the BQ

Why are you using a No Indent on the BQ. The No-indent should be on the P
I think you are trying to do too much at the wrong box (layer)
Style the text with its own class, control the overall margins in the BQ style

Last edited by theducks; 06-05-2013 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Viewed file,add comments
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote