Thread: New Kobo: Nia
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 01:53 PM   #263
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Huh, you two got me curious. I have 3,701 books on my Clara, all kepub. I have 1.19GB free. I use the Touch Extended driver to upload grayscale covers instead of color.

Weird how a similar number of books take up such different amounts of space.

it's easier than you might think. i have many of the Delphi Classics complete works. for example Mr Charles Dickens is 147MB and Mr Jules Verne is 98MB. just those two kepubs are 245MB. it's the reason why having an external Micro SD card is a must for me.

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote