View Single Post
Old 05-08-2009, 08:49 PM   #1
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Why do eink displays need both black & white particles?

Just pondering the whole contrast problem and was wondering if anyone knows why there really needs to be black and white particles? Could not the same effect be achieved with black particles over a pure white substrate/back-plane?

I have to believe that was one of the first designed with eink but don't know. I also wonder if something like that does not work well due to depth perception problems, you know since the white back layer would be, relatively speaking, a fair distance from the black particles.

Just curious is all.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote