View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 05:09 PM   #27
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Using LibreOffice you don't even need to do the export to HTML - just install an extension and use the export to EPUB option and you will have the same facilities as AWP but without spending $40.00 (or even $1). I gather that with LO 6 the export to epub is built-in ( https://the-digital-reader.com/2018/...s-epub-ebooks/ ) rather than an extension, though perhaps not yet mature.

BobC
Dunno, BobC, but I know that there are any number of LO users here who can speak to that.

I know that Toxaris' ePUBTools plugin is also amazeballs for going Word-->ePUB.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote