View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 07:07 AM   #16
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
My dreams aren't spoiled in the least. I'm just voicing my opinion. I help maintain Sigil and I wouldn't use its WYSIWYG editor to write a recipe, let alone a book. Its formatting tools/features are clunky and not nearly as intuitive and/or powerful as the most ascetic word processing applications. I would rather write a novel in WordPad and paste the contents into Sigil than try to do it in Sigil's Book View.

But use Sigil any way you see fit. I'm happy it meets most of your expectations/dreams. Just know that you may want to keep track of one of the installers for a current version of Sigil. Because Book View is a nightmare to maintain (and a true boat anchor where future Sigil development is concerned) and will eventually go away. At this point, the only development being done on Book View is fixing crashes and making sure it doesn't generate invalid code.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote