Thread: Name that book?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 08:02 PM   #1020
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryber View Post
I have no idea how I conflated a story from Skeleton Crew with a golden age anthology, but that would explain why I've had trouble finding the story... I know for sure that the former story is from a golden age anthology at least. Thank you
He has written a few sci-fi ish stories over the yrs. The Jaunt comes to mind. And at least one novel with a fantasy look i.e. The Eyes of the Dragon so I can see how that could happen. We tend to think of him as a Horror writer, but he can write in other genre's besides that when he has the mind to.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote