View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 07:19 PM   #1
lazorbeam
Connoisseur
lazorbeam began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone; Fire HD
Cloud Library Viewer, Catalogue - iOS

Is there an iOS app or method that allows you to view your cloud-stored (i.e. Dropbox) Calibre library on ipad/iphone? The view would include title, author, comments/summary, and ideally user category/tags. Downloading from there to ereader would be ideal, but I don't care about that so much.

-I am connected to Calibre content server; however, unless I'm missing something, I think Calibre needs to be running for it to work. I don't have my computer on often.
-I know that Calibre Companion exists. I've used the Android version, not ios, but I dislike using it and feel like I get stuck in subfolders.
-MapleRead may be an organizer. I haven't tried it yet but the screenshots/description don't really describe what I'm looking for. Happy to be told I'm wrong though.

I'm basically hoping for an iOS version of CalibreBox or CalibreCloud. I really enjoy CalibreBox on Android and included some screenshots to show what I mean. Currently I use Marvin and can pull from Dropbox. Those are just file names however and I appreciate having a fully mobile catalogue to browse in case I can't remember the names.

I'm been searching for awhile but I'm hoping that I've missed some secret gem. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	calibrebox1.png
Views:	401
Size:	855.0 KB
ID:	161074   Click image for larger version

Name:	calibrebox2.png
Views:	328
Size:	207.3 KB
ID:	161075  
lazorbeam is offline   Reply With Quote