View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #47
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tudou331100 View Post
Recently a body found his MMC card cannot be recognized by iliad after installing the powermangement V0.90, I have used SD card and had the same problem which I thought my SD card was broken. Any way the CF card works very well, it is not a big problem
I just upgraded to the new power management software with the larger batteries and my iLiad recognizes my sd card just fine. It is a 1GB SD as opposed to an mmc, but I wouldn't think that would be an issue. I haven't had any issues at all with reading from the card since the upgrade.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote