View Single Post
Old 03-25-2017, 06:17 PM   #1
tas03
Zealot
tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.tas03 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Nook Glowlight +, Nook Tab. , Nook Simple Touch, iPad Air, iPhone 6Se
Nook Study finally fails

I have a computer still running XP that I use as a backup. Nook Study finally failed on that one. The last 5 books I bought from BN did not show up. Foolishly, I uninstalled it. When I reinstalled it, when I tried to log in, it said a network error. I managed to log out of Nook for PC and was able to log back in, but when I try to open the last book I bought, it asks for the name and credit card, which it never accepts.

Now I fear that it will fail on my Windows 7 machine also.

I hate B&N.
tas03 is offline   Reply With Quote