Thread: MobileRead March 2017 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 06:50 PM   #26
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Thanks for that info.

What I don't get is that the audiobook is from the same publisher yet Hoopla and Overdrive list her name differently. Makes no sense to me.

For those that do not know, Wanda reads this very well.
Yes, she does! Which is why I put a link to the Audible version of it in my earlier post in this thread. It's even WhisperSync for a trivial amount.

Actually, FWIW, Wanda McCaddon, in all of her names, is one of my absolute favourite readers. One of my very first Books on Tape narrations, long before I got Audible, was the Donada Peters reading of West with the Night. None of the currently available narrations of it come even close. (And yes, I have the tape. Nothing to play it on any more, but I have the tape. )
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote