Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 09:48 AM   #1003
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
@ixtab: good job on making headway. 50, 40, 60 - close enough. The reason I initially said 50 (shoot me now) is because to my eyes it looked exactly as the default 50 setting - no visible difference.

As for your repair mode. That can be fixed by several restarts and/or plugging in usb, taking out, plugging in, taking out, push button, wait, plug in, take out. That is how I fixed mine before. The most common culprit is - if you fail to sucessfully reboot so many times it will display the message, even if nothing is wrong with the device itself.

That also means, (possibly), that sucessfully booting into the "needs repair" screen might be enough for the PW to get over it.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote