View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 03:12 PM   #33
kobokobe
I am what I am
kobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfoldedkobokobe reads XML... blindfolded

Location: An enormous, polar bear infested igloo that we call north of the 49.
Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by markino View Post
To anyone who has tried the DIY magnet method (if you have the kind of cover that folds back on itself, which is pretty much all of them) - how do you stop the magnet from turning the Glo off again when it's folded over? The magnet is going to be in the same place behind the Glo as it was in front of it, no?
This happened to me when I was using this method, but I couldn't think of any way to stop it, other than getting a magnet that is just strong enough to work through one layer, but not strong enough to work through two, which is quite an improbable task. I did also have fridge magnet that was only magnetic on one side, which would obviously work, but this particular one wasn't very strong
kobokobe is offline   Reply With Quote