View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 07:01 PM   #27
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
I don't want to predict flop, since people have done that before with various iThing and been proven wrong, but wow this does have the general air of Epic Fail about it.
my suspicion is that there are enough Apple faithful to protect them from an eipc flop, though the specs and price certainly do not sound stunning by any stretch.

but, as i learned at work, some people i work with, who have iphones and ipads are looking at the ipad mini as "something in between". though none could say exactly what need it was filling.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote