View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 10:13 PM   #859
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
The most recent cycle rollover, about 2 hours ago, updated everything for me. I had updated asset surge percentages, the bucks and other values got adjusted and I got the usual cycle gifts. I didn't check up on it until at least 30 minutes after the cycle was over though. It seems to be back to the fast update speeds for me.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote