View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 06:22 AM   #10
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
Did you your read uncomfortable your entire life?
What is so strange about that? Many of us actually DO have problems holding "heavy" items, like books. And therefor have not been able to read as much as we would have liked.
(That is another reason I love my little Sony: The light weight makes it easy to read in places where I would have difficulties handling a book. Like in bed.)

I would suggest you read up on the specs of the Nook, make a "model" in cardboard or something, as near the right size and weight as possible (put a piece of cardbord in a bag and put something else in ther to the right weight.
Now pretend to read and see how you feel about it.

Of course it would be great if you could try it out, cause itäs not just about weight and size, it's the overall ergonomy if it fits you or not.

I totally understand why someone would worry. While a few ounces here or there may not matter much to most people, for some it certainly does!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote