View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 09:55 PM   #2
natasha_fawn
Evangelist
natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.natasha_fawn can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-950 (finally!)
For someone of average strength and stamina? No, it's just fine, though heavier than the Kindle. I never had any problems with it while I was still stealing (er, borrowing) the s.other's nook. For someone with bad arthritis or particular muscle weakness I suppose it could be a little too heavy. I'd say it's a little heavier than a normal mass market paperback, but noticeably lighter than a hardcover.

Edit: I was assuming you were talking about the classic nook. The nook color is definitely heavier, but I've not spent much time with one.
natasha_fawn is offline   Reply With Quote