View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #2
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerlyn View Post
Is there a way to sync an epub I have created from iTunes using the cloud to an iPad without using iTunes Match? I am beginning to think unless you purchase it directly from iTunes or buy their iTunes Match this isn't possible.

I need to get my working epub on another ipad - not the one I am using to test it. I always have my iPad plugged into my computer and manually sync it, but can it be done another way? I have emailed someone the file, and it is in their iTunes, but it doesn't download automatically even tho all setting are correct for automatic downloads. They do not have a way to manually sync with a cable unfortunately.
I don't know about iCloud, but I think they should be able to send the epub file to iBooks from the e-mail message. Just press the attached file's icon until the "Open in..." menu appears. I haven't tried it with an ePub file but it should work.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote