View Single Post
Old 02-26-2017, 10:50 AM   #4195
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I have decided to try a new tactic. This year I intend to read every book that I buy this year, this year.

In other words, I can only buy a book if I intend to read it really soon. And this applies to freebies too - I may only add a freebie if I intend to read it this year.

Currently I've bought 12 books and added 7 freebies. I have read all of the freebies, and I have only 5 of the 12 books left to read. This might work well.
Does this change your approach to decreasing your TBR pile are you just pulling from a different place now?
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote