View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 06:22 PM   #4193
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Kobo's just toying with me now. I got another 90% coupon.
I know it's just another instance of Kobo being Kobo, but this irritates me a bit, although I can see the funny side, too:

As I posted upthread, this coupon, the third 90% coupon I've got this year, also didn't work. But this time, Kobo had the effrontery to send me an email in regard to the book I abandoned in my shopping cart, inviting me to buy it with a 15% coupon.

I don't know what Canadians call this tactic, but the phrase we use south of the border is "bait and switch." And it's illegal.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote