View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 08:09 AM   #4188
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I've never had a coupon offer from Kobo. Which sounds like it's not much of a loss.

I could do with a nice 75%+ right now, but sadly those old codes in the kobo thread don't seem to have reactivated themselves for me. (I know I have at least one of the 50% codes unused, but that's just not enough of a bargain to make it worthwhile.)
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote