View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 06:58 AM   #4186
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
A recent review of my credit cards has been quite effective in helping me to resist buying a bunch of $1.99 whispersync audiobooks. I will be strong.
Those two buckses seem benign, but they add up. Amazon deals used to get me like that. Even now, I can see those books of mild interest as they languish in my library unread, when their purchase price would have added up to pricier books I really want but deem too expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Nice. Even if it puts your goals in jeopardy. Kobo seems to have decided I'm only worth 50% coupons lately. Nice, but not compelling enough to get me to buy something I wouldn't otherwise buy.
Well, I haven't tried this coupon yet and the odds are it won't work either!

I don't have a goal per se other than not to buy any books at all, but I always made an exception for 90% coupons. I've decided I can only use them on books I'm reasonably likely to get to this year, even if that's not the best deal. No buying for inventory.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote