View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:14 PM   #22
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
Here are my results, I checked the battery every 250 pages (the book has 1750 pages). About an hour after the first test (T1) I did it again but without charging the battery. (T2)

Code:
Page  T1   T2
---- ---- ----
   1 100%  69%
 250  89%  67%
 500  87%  67%
 750  87%  65%
1000  83%  65%
1250  80%  65%
1500  77%  63%
1750  72%  61%
We might need to rethink the test a bit, it doesn't look like there is much point trying to gauge the battery life based on how long it takes to drop from 100% to 90%.
Hey we did the test at the same time how fun You have a much better result format than I do! didn't think to check in between. Just tapped my thumb for 40 mins while doing other things. Still, my results (9% drop) seem to coincide with your second test... but compared to your first test of 28% drop: big difference! Also confirms my suspicion that it's not very relevant for complete battery state :S
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote