View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 10:59 AM   #1313
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
That sounds like the problem I had. Yuck. Mine didn't show the ads though.
They are slowly coming back (but nothing there worth mentioning, yet). I still haven't put all my content back, so need to do that over the weekend (it takes a very long time to transfer on my system, for some reason; plus, it sort of times out if ignored while plugged in too long and I have to yank the USB and plug it back in again for the drive to be accessible).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote