View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 05:07 PM   #5
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
FWIW - Due to my disability, I find drag/drop of items in a list extremely difficult. Hence, for CSV catalogues I output all columns and move/remove them in CSVFileView or Excel. The green arrows annoy me almost as much, as they must be clicked N times to move something N rows. Perhaps a couple of keyboard shortcuts could be assigned to moving items up and down in a list.

My former employer (my hands were injured whilst in their 'employ') recently arranged for a trial of a AU$800 (yes eight hundred) roller bar mouse. It is better, but because it sits in front of the keyboard I have to move it when I want to do any typing (like now). It's good for web browsing, but like all pointing devices it is inefficient and prone to inaccuracy. I have to decide if I want to keep it shortly, they will pay for it, but I'm ambivalent... I already have a cupboard full of discarded devices, and the 'they' is eventually the member states taxpayers.

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote