View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 12:35 PM   #3
Rich_D
Fanatic
Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rich_D ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Kobo Glo HD, nook ST with Glo (backup)
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyz View Post
Hello I recently had a virus on my computer but was able to go through safe mode and find an antivirus program that would delete the virus. Once I got my computer working I got onto calibre and found that all of my books are gone. Does anyone know how I could find my books and get them back? I have about 400 books on there. I am not a computer savy person so please help in lamen terms. thnx and love the site.
I can't help much with recovery, but if you do get them back, I suggest backing up your hard drive. Use one of the online services or buy an external drive. Heck, just get a small flash drive and back up your books to that!

Good luck!
Rich_D is offline   Reply With Quote