View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 09:31 PM   #68
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Hey JSwolf,

Book Designer usually keeps the section breaks in chapters(usually a double line break, authors use them to indicate a pasage of time, or the change of perpective, etc, etc). which in most books are just a double Return, is there anyway to have Book Cleaner make them do "*****" instead of just a Empty line? of can you think of another way to do it.

For the books i do, I have to Manually change all the section breaks to "*****" by using the element browser set to Empty Line, and User tag/text in the Stars, Very Manual and takes be over a half hour for some books, BD adds Epmty Lines before and after titles too which is why i cant just to it all.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote