View Single Post
Old 02-14-2009, 10:55 PM   #1
Student1
Groupie
Student1 doesn't litterStudent1 doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505
Quick question about adding and converting a hyge db

Hi,

i am new to caliber, so i have a few questions. I tried to search for some but ended up empty handed so hoping i can get some extra information.

I was wondering if it is possible to add an extensive collection of 20 000 + pdf to calber and then automate a batch conversion so i dont have to add and click on every book so i can convert them. Also what format to use to retain all the graphics from a pdf? Lrf or the the sony format (prs-505)?

My second question regards html conversions, i read a bit on it as there is some information on creating a map file for the web site and then using a conversion software, but is it possible to convert the whole web site while retaining all the images and maintaining a correct formating for viewing the ebook on a portable device? Have a few web sites, and html s with both images and html files i want to convert. Making the dummy map file seems eashy enough, but how can your reformat the whole thing so it doesn t look like a mess? And what is the best software to use?

anyway, any help is appreciated thanks!

Very cool software btw !

Last edited by Student1; 02-14-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Student1 is offline   Reply With Quote