View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 07:02 AM   #10
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I know this is your first post here, but .... the answer actually IS posted in this thread (and in many other similar threads here).

With your device attached click on the drop down arrow besides Device on the calibre menu bar, then select Configure this device. On the options screen displayed select the option Attempt to support newer firmware and then click the OK button.

The next time you connect your device it will work.

Trust me when I say if there EVER were to be an issue with an upgrade where this option should NOT be set, either myself or davidfor would ensure message(s) were posted across MobileRead ensuring that people knew, and that davidfor would have a fix available ASAP.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote