Thread: E-bookshops
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 01:51 PM   #15
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BooksOnBoard View Post
We have now updated our Format Help Chart (http://www.booksonboard.com/index.php?BODY=formats) to reflect that fact that BooksOnBoard's MobiPocket eBooks now are supported by the BeBook.
So far as I know, Secure MOBI is now available on all variants of the Hanlin V3. It is in the generic Hanlin FirmWare, and is definitely on the EZ Reader (US version of the V3). I suggest changing your chart to say:

Compatible Devices: Hanlin V3 (BeBook, EZ Reader, etcetera)
Non-Compatible Devices: Hanlin V2 and V8

My Secure MobiPocket ebooks post in the Mobiebook Support Forum goes into the details. The only slightly tricky part is that you need the Beta Windows MobiPocket Reader for the Hanlin's to be recognized as MOBI devices (and added to the device list).
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote