View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 12:44 PM   #38
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ot70 View Post
May I ask how does it look like when the Japanese device opens English book (PDF, Epub)? Will it show the book in English?

Bests,
The language of the device doesn't change the language of the book. The language settings only affect the user interface on the device. If a book is in English, it will still be in English no matter what the language is set to. At least, that's my understanding and what happens with North American units. I would think the same holds true for units bought in other countries.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote