View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 09:23 AM   #42
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I'm only here to help. Do you want to Write or discuss No. 2 pencils?
Oh, oh, oh. Pick me, pick me. I know this one. No. 2 pencils! Right?

I use TNR in my writing, as I said, pretty much because I always have (for other reasons), rather than through deliberate choice (for my writing). This thread does highlight/remind me of the fact that, since the font I use for writing has nothing to do with the publication, I could actually look around for alternatives. But anyone that's looked at fonts knows there are thousands to choose from, so I could waste a huge amount of time looking for something that's easier on my aging eyes, OR I might get some useful suggestions from a thread like this one.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote