View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 02:31 AM   #11
ragnevi
ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ragnevi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pocketbook 622, iPad 3 and Galaxy Note 2
I have a Pocketbook 622 Touch.
It supports a lot of different files. I use it with Calibri on mac and I can download books from my library. mostly they use epub.
there seems to be no dictionary from english to Portuguese but you can get the menues in Portuguese.

Sony is a bigger manufactor so it will be easier to buy a case etc. I had to order one from Hong Kong on ebay.

and unfortunately Pocketbook doesn't support dropbox. i have made two several firmware uppdates after I bought it. have never had any problems with it.
ragnevi is offline   Reply With Quote