View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:40 PM   #9
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapking View Post
Wow, that's unreal. Was that just a promotion via CardSwap from Esso (they give some cheap gift cards in exchange for customer acquisition)?

I've found it even more valuable when saving up for a new e-reader, since it's easier to predict how much I'll be spending and when I'll spend it, but I do use it for both readers and e-books.

Oh, and thanks for the karma!
It was a one day sale. I swear I spent 8 straight hours on that site (at work) trying to get the 'Buy Now' button to pop up. It ended at 4pm and I finally got it at 3:57pm. There were A LOT of people going for them and they only released 10 cards at a time every few hours. It was a crazy day.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote