View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
How Kobo has changed in the last 12 months

When I first started using Kobo about this time last year it was a very good way to buy books and read them

Nice clean app, Library section where you just open your book and read it
Simple website that you found your book and bought it

forward 12 months

Website that won't stay logged in, for my security even though i am the only one that uses the laptop
annoying 'here are books you might want' on nearly every page I view
annoying quick buy that prevents use of codes (can be disabled)
box that shows previous items viewed which covers the bottom half of the screen (can also be disabled)
android app that keeps pushing books in my face, I want to read not buy, allow me to turn this off
not to mention bugs that appear with every relese

come on kobo, go back to basics and make my book reading experience enjoyable again

/rant over
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote