View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 02:34 AM   #19
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Changes in this release:
  • Do not double encode title/authors to ensure apostrophes are passed correctly
Thanks for the fix. This appears to be working correctly now.

Found another bug, though. For some reason, I'm getting the wrong published date for some titles. One example, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling shows a publish date of Jan 1947 in Calibre instead of Jun 1999. No idea why since in the logs, the plug-in appears to be getting the correct publish date. Another book with the issue is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince which shows Jun 2000 instead of Aug 2005. There are probably several others that I'm not catching. The only reason I even noticed it in the first place is because a Jan 1947 publish date for Chamber of Secrets is just way, way off and the Half Blood Prince couldn't have been published before the Goblet of Fire.

This is with Calibre 0.8.70. I still need to backup my stuff before I can upgrade to 0.9. Thanks!

Nevermind. Not the plug-in's fault. Apparently, calibre uses WorldCat's xisbn service to check for earliest publication date and for some reason, the Persian version of Chamber of Secrets is listed as being published in 1947. Go figure. Just changed my hosts file so the xisbn points to localhost.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 10-06-2012 at 04:04 AM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote