View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #16
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I have Windows 7 x64 too with no issues - and if neither I, Kovid or any of the other "calibre regulars" are seeing the issue, then I call it a minority .
I see this behavior on my Windows 7 x64 machine at home, but running the exact same copy of calibre portable (via Dropbox) on my Windows 7 x32 machine at work doesn't show this behavior.

I never mentioned it during these discussions because Kovid can't recreate it and I don't give a hoot about 4k every 5-8 seconds. If it ever became an issue I would simply program a reboot periodically to manage it. My linux router reboots on its own about every 10 days. This is very unusual for a linux based router, I just scheduled a reboot once a week on my schedule and life goes on.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote