View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:32 PM   #458
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_skies View Post
That's what I would like to know. I won't buy it if it doesn't, even though I'd love to have the light and higher contrast.

I also agree that it really sucks that it doesn't seem to have audio. I like to use my kindle for continuous music in my car during really long car trips instead of fiddling with CDs, and occasionally like to listen to mp3s while I read. I hope it's still included but just wasn't mentioned in the specs... although I highly doubt that is the case.
Ordered mine , if doesn't, I'll return, but I'm sure they will include on 1st firmware upgrade or so, happened with the 3G touch ....

Let's see ...
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote