Thread: 360 striped screen?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 03:46 AM   #9
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedd View Post
I'd really like to know how this pans out with PB Inc - mine's certainly out of warranty by now (it's about 16 months old I think)
one of the reasons why I chose Pocketbook was that they have a 24 months guarantee - which told me that they have faith in their devices. So yours should be covered by warranty as well.
I have written last week and be entered into some sort of electronic system, but I've just eralised that the sreenshot I sent (the one attached here) looks fine - obviously the screenshot does not capture what I can see from outside. If nothing happens by lunchtime, I am going to write again - so far the UK representative ahs been very efficient, so I am confident they will sort it out - but I'll keep you posted!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote